Brampton Board of Trade
The Brampton Board of Trade is an independent business association that is the voice for Brampton businesses. We provide resources, connections, and guidance to elevate Brampton — uniting the businesses that shape it.
Brampton businesses find success through the Board of Trade. Whether it's solving business challenges or capturing new opportunities, the Board of Trade is a community that attracts smart business people eager to share their experience.
The Brampton Board of Trade is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team. As Office Coordinator, you’ll collaborate with our team, vendors, and BBOT members to provide strong administrative and customer service. You will oversee the day-to-day administration and operation of the Board of Trade, its premises, assets and resources to assure a smooth and efficient operation. It’s an exciting role with a lot of opportunity for growth.
What you'll do:
- Manage, compile, and distribute Board of Director and Committee meeting materials.
- Manage the document services portfolio (Certificates of Origin).
- Actively manage our CRM strategy and database.
- Identify key opportunities to better serve current and future members.
- Schedule member engagement meetings with the CEO.
- Engage businesses by phone and online communications to drive revenue. This includes encouraging event attendance, membership renewal, or sponsorship.
- Provide frontline customer service to clients via phone, email, or in-person and other miscellaneous tasks.
Who we're looking for:
Our new Office Coordinator will come to us with 3 - 5 years of experience in administration and operations in a similar role. We’re looking for a digitally savvy, energetic team member that can bring fresh new thinking to our processes. You might not be able to do everything, but with a strong foundation in project management, problem-solving, relationship-building and digital competencies, you have what it takes to learn.
If you have the following assets, skills, and experiences, this is the position for you.
- Experience in engaging Business-to-Business (B2B) and C-suite personnel.
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Preparing management reports and PowerPoints.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Digitally savvy and at ease working with business software applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage shifting priorities, and fragmented workday.
- Access to a car so that you can assess and choose the best venues for meetings and events.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours.
Why join our team?
This is the perfect position for someone who doesn't want to be put in a box. You will have variety when it comes to daily tasks, giving you the chance to learn new skills and drive your own development. Through collaborating with , our member agency partner, you'll also be given the opportunity to learn from an accomplished and experienced digital team. Visit stryvemarketing.com to learn more about them.
In addition, working with the Brampton Board of Trade means working with Brampton's best. With this comes the opportunity to build relationships and learn from the business leaders and influencers who shape our community.
Above all else, you're a self-starter who can take ideas and run with them. When things fail, we learn from them as a team and together we bounce back. We’re looking for humble, sharp, and digitally savvy folks to join the BBOT team. If you think you might be a fit, please apply!
You will also receive:
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Remote work available
Sound like a fit?
If this sounds like the job for you, upload your cover letter and resume below. We're a close-knit team, so don't be afraid to show your personality and have fun with your application. If you have any technical difficulties, please click here to contact us.
Diversity and Inclusion