With a young, dynamic and well-educated workforce, Brampton is home to many individuals who are making an impact in some of Brampton’s largest employers and most dynamic small businesses. Join us in fostering a healthy entrepreneurial environment.
Target Audience: The rising corporate and entrepreneurial stars of companies
Focus: Leadership and professional development
What to expect?: Each of the first three sessions, planned for this spring, will have these components:
1. Hot Topic: Trend
2. Top 40 Profile Panel: 3 people Where are they now? – an interview/presentation with one of Brampton’s outstanding emerging business people
3. Concurrent Sessions:
- Side-Hustle to Success: – this section of the meeting will discuss entrepreneurial business tips including financing and other topics to grow your side Hustle into a viable business.
- Career Development: tips on moving
- Babble: Discussion on building a better Brampton through the Brampton Board of Trade
- 1-on-1 Networking: will be available for 20 minutes before and after the main program