Now Hiring: Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Brampton Board of Trade is an association that unifies local businesses to foster economic growth, create opportunity, and drive change within our community. As the voice for Brampton businesses, we provide the resources, networking, and guidance to elevate Brampton — and the businesses that shape it — to greater heights.
We're passionate about what we do and we have no shortage of creative ideas. That's why we need a Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator, to implement these ideas and bring new verve to our online presence, marketing, and digital communications.
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a unicorn, a jack-of-all-trades who can write and design newsletters in the morning then manage campaigns and social media in the afternoon. You might not be able to do everything, but with a strong foundation of communication skills and digital competencies, you have what it takes to learn.
If you have the following skills and experiences, this is the position for you.
- 1-2 years experience working in a marketing or communications role
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using Social Media for business - running campaigns, reviewing analytics, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
Above all else, you're a self-starter who can take ideas and run with them. When things fail, we learn from them as a team and together we bounce back.
About the role:
The Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator will collaborate with our team, vendors, and BBOT members to manage and support content development, social media, and marketing initiatives and more. Specifically, your role would be divided into three main categories:
- Work with members, sponsors, and guests to build content, launch campaigns, and report on results
- Develop scripts, promotional copy, and other assets
- Develop, maintain, and grow the Brampton Board of Trade Sponsor and Promotional Partner network
- Manage and maintain the bramptonbot.com website
- Maintain and engage with audiences on each of the BBOT's social profiles
- Develop and launch social media campaigns to drive membership registrations, raise awareness, etc
- Livestream and promote BBOT events like the Top 40 Under 40 and the Business Excellence Awards
- Create, edit, and publish articles and blogs
- Create and distribute online eNewsletters and eBlasts through Constant Contact
- Following brand standards, design and produce collateral to support events and initiatives
Why join our team?
This is the perfect position for someone who doesn't want to be put in a box. You will have variety when it comes to daily tasks, giving you the chance to learn new skills and drive your own development. Through collaborating with Stryve, our agency partner, you'll also be given the opportunity to learn from an accomplished and experienced digital team. Visit stryvemarketing.com to learn more about them.
In addition, working with the Brampton Board of Trade means working with Brampton's best. With this comes the opportunity to build relationships and learn from the business leaders and influencers who shape our community.
You will also receive:
- $35,000 - $50,000 salary based on experience
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Remote work available
Sound like a fit?
If this sounds like the job for you, upload your cover letter and resume below. We're a close-knit team, so don't be afraid to show your personality and have fun with your application. If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.