Please note the updated office hours of 9 am - 12 pm Monday to Friday.
Save Time. Go Online.
Get your certificate of origin today!
In partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Brampton Board of Trade is pleased to offer the services of TradeCert Canada – a simple, secure and timesaving solution to certificates of origin.
Haven't registered yet? Just three simple steps!
2) Scan* your completed, notarized Letter of Waiver, accompanied by your company's business registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Once your documents are received, we will create your company profile and email your login details.
Important Note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a notarized Manufacturer's Declaration (for Word document template), as the Chamber requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin.
TradeCert Canada Benefits:
- TradeCert Canada’s interface is easy to navigate.
- Efficient and Cost-effective
- Reduced travel time and courier costs
- Ease of Access
- Just need a printer and a WIFI connection. That’s it!
- Repetitive Applications
- Client address book and copy features for repetitive applications.
- Multiple Document Uploads
- Supporting documents can be uploaded and certified.
- Verification website for foreign authorities.
- Members: $28 plus tax
- Non-members: $38 plus tax
Ink signatures and stamps:
- Members: $40 plus tax
- Non-members: $50 plus tax
*Please note that the original notarized letter of waiver and manufacturer’s declaration (when applicable) will subsequently have to be mailed to:
Brampton Board of Trade
36 Queen St E #101, Brampton, ON L6V 1A2