The following programs have co-ops in the winter (but not limited to):
- Automotive Business; Honours Bachelor of Business Administration – Automotive Management
- Business and Management (Business programs; Human Resources; Aviation Management)
- Computer Studies
- Engineering Environmental Technologies (including Electrical, Architectural, Mechanical, Power)
- Police Studies
- Skilled Trades: Mechanical Technician - Precision Skills
A full list of available co-op and internship programs and Co-op Consultant contacts can be found at https://www.georgiancollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/COP-18-432-Program-Availability-Chart_FV01_PRINT.pdf
Students are available between January to April 2020 but we are posting now.
Benefits of Hiring a Student:
- Business is expanding
- Project-based work
- Urgent Tasks needing attention
- Busy or seasonal work
- Filling temporary vacancies (someone on leave)
- Dedicated, motivated students for short term or ongoing projects/peak periods
- Students bring fresh, technical knowledge to the workplace
- Opportunity to assess for potential full-time employment
- Reasonable costs to hire and possible funding opportunities
- We host employer events – participate in career fairs or networking events
- Reduce Labour Costs
- Tax Incentives and Government Grants
Ready to post your job?
Please register/login to your GeorgianConnects account at https://careerandcoop.georgiancollege.ca/home.htm or forward the necessary information to your Co-op Consultant or email@example.com
How can we help make your recruiting process easy?
We can assist you in determining which program would best fit your needs
- We post your co-op/internship opportunities on GeorgianConnects – our co-op and career job portal website – it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at no cost
- We can collect and deliver resumés for you to short list; you choose the students for interviewing
- We can contact students and organize interviews, and provide interview space on campus (if required)
- We can notify successful candidate(s) after interviews
Can’t hire a co-op student at this time? You can still post and hire graduates for your part time, full time and contract positions!
Please see some of the success stories of Summer 2019!
- Mohamed’s Story https://www.georgiancollege.ca/news/whats-being-on-co-op-like-mohameds-story/
- Madelines’ Story https://www.georgiancollege.ca/news/featured-news/whats-being-on-co-op-like-madelines-story/
We look forward to working with you! Thank you in advance for your support.
Brett Wismer BHRM|MBA
Employer Engagement Consultant, Co-operative Education and Career Success
Georgian College | One Georgian Drive | Barrie ON | L4M 3X9
705.728.1968, ext. 1030 | brett.wismer@GeorgianCollege.ca
Hire a Georgian student or graduate. Post your job with us!