Saturday: 8am - 5pm
The Animal Care Clinic was established in 1945 as an agricultural veterinary service clinic. How times have changed! We are now an advanced, full-service small animal (dog & cat) veterinary hospital.
We are on the North side of Queen St. W. between Chinguacousy Road to the East and Mississauga Road to the West. Access is directly off Queen St. W. Look for the large Animal Care Clinic sign!