The Brampton Board of Trade, in partnership with World Trade Centre and Toronto Region Board of Trade is leading a trade mission to Dubai in early 2017.
The mission will give Brampton the opportunity to establish key global partnerships and build business connections.
Mayor Linda Jeffrey has been asked to lead the mission that will take place from January 30 to February 7.
The mission will allow those in attendance to exchange best practices and sector knowledge with stakeholders across the globe and bring Brampton to the world stage to show its competitiveness.
Those participating will have the opportunity to:
- Access opportunities and partnerships in UAE’s growing healthcare and life sciences market.
- Network at the 2017 Arab Health Exhibition & Congress
- Connect one-on-one with UAE global businesses
- Explore over 4,000 of the world’s leading healthcare companies from 70 countries
- Get a snapshot of key opportunities that exist in this market.
- The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region’s healthcare sector is predicted to be worth $144 billion by 2020 (Al Masah Capital 2014 report)
- This rapid growth is creating new opportunities in the health and science sector.
- The Arab Health Exhibition is one of the largest healthcare exhibition in the world, boasting more than 4,000 companies and over 130,000 health professionals attending in 2016.
- Dubai has secured a position as healthcare pioneers in various medical sectors through state of the art facilities, advanced infrastructure and implementation of regulatory processes and international best practices
For more information please contact:
Brampton Board of Trade
Toronto Region Board of Trade