Board of Trade Hosting Forum for Local Elected Officials at All Levels of Government
Over the past few months the Brampton Board of Trade has been creating opportunities for businesses to have their voices heard by elected officials and key decision makers. One common theme that has risen from events such as our Federal Issues Forum, our Prosperity Roundtable, and other roundtables with Ministers and party leaders, has been the need for alignment between different levels of government.
In January we are bringing together elected officials from all levels of government to discuss key issues affecting Brampton’s economic prosperity and business community. These issues include:
- Making Brampton more attractive to investors
- Building robust transit and transportation networks
- Nurturing the next generation of business owners, professionals and city builders
- Civic leadership and the need for collaboration at all levels of government
- Creating opportunities for Brampton businesses looking to expand on the world stage
2018 will be a busy year politically with both provincial and municipal elections taking place. This is your opportunity to help set the stage and raise key issues of importance to your business or organization with decision makers.
We hope you can join us for a stimulating discussion and learning opportunity. The event takes place on January 18 from 8 to 11 am at Hilton Garden Inn. Register here