Looking for help this summer? Why not hire a student? The 2017 Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) application period for employers is now open.
Canada Summer Jobs is a Government of Canada initiative. It provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees to create summer jobs for students between the ages of 15 and 30.
You can submit your application online, by mail or in person at any Service Canada Centre before January 20, 2017.
For a better understanding of the Canada Summer Jobs program including key tips to apply, click here to watch a video.
Employers are encouraged to submit application online, which is a fast, easy and secure way to apply.
You will also benefit from the following features:
· Access to the Canada Summer Jobs application 24/7, from any location, allowing you to complete it at your convenience;
· Your application is received immediately by Service Canada;
· Receive an instant acknowledgement confirming that your application has been received; and,
· Avoid postal delays.
There are two ways to apply online:
1. Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS): If you already have a GCOS account, please use this online platform to submit an online application; or
2. CSJ online application form.
The application deadline is January 20, 2017.